Tuesday 9 April 2019

My Dream

Hello my name is Farrel Devandi Azhar. I'm 16 years old. I have 1 little brother. I am student of 3 Senior High School. So i want to tell you about my strenght,weakness, and my dream job.

Before i tell you about my dream job, i want to introduce you about myself. I am happy to help people and, when i have a target  will trying hard and  do it the best all i can do to achieve it. So here is my strenght and my weakness.

So my strenght are i can easy socialize, friendly, easy going, and responsible. From that i got a lot of friends and they are so friendly to me. my weakness is that i lazy to study and a little shy

My dream is i want to collage in ITB Bandung with FTTM faculty and be a sucsessfully man that make my parents proud of me. So thats all from me, Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment